- 600.00 - 800.00 USD ($)
- 6 Months
- It should be stored in the warehouse with dry and cool condition protected from frozen and sunlight directly. The temperature should be below 30C.
- AKD Emulsifier LS-25
- Chemical Auxiliary Agent
- brown or amber slightly thick liquid
Alkyl Ketene Dimer Emulsifier is utilized to increase the kinetic stability of the emulsion and is widely used to improve paper strength, toughness, & whiteness. It is a type of cationic polymer which enhances the retention ability of AKD emulsion. Emulsifier also reduces the gluing process & hydrolysis during storage period. Alkyl Ketene Dimer Emulsifier is added to the emulsion with continuous stirring for few minutes to get homogenous solution. It appears brown to yellow colored liquid with the pH value range of 3 to 5.
Mixture is suitable for low to high grade paper
Increases the emulsion efficiency
Reduces curing time
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- 2000 Tons Per Month
- 15 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packing with 200kg, 1000kg/drum.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Head Office : Rm No. 1502, Yixing International Economic & Trade Building, 21 West Jiaoyu Road, Yixing, Jiangsu Sheng, 214200, China